Overview – The Salesforce Developer/Integration Specialist will customize, integrate and support existing Salesforce applications. They will troubleshoot and works with end-users to insure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures.
- Customize, integrate and support existing Salesforce applications
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboard
- Create and document application requirements
- Manage the software testing process
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality
- Work closely with clients and other consultants to determine project requirements
- Build client-specific solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, PHP and Visual Force
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Pervasive, etc)
- Effective, expedient completion of client projects
Job Qualifications –
- 1+ year previous development experience with Salesforce.com (Certified Salesforce Developer Preferred)
- Experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Competent in using Salesforce data tools (Dataloader, jitterbit, etc)
- PHP MySQL WAMP or .Net Framework.
- Web Services SOAP/XML/RESTful.
- MS SQL server or MYSQL capabilities
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
To apply, send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org