Perform human resources related duties at the professional level and carry out responsibilities in the following areas but not limited to: recruitment, screening resumes, conducting interviews, organizing and coordinating all aspects of training, design, implementation and distribution of marketing materials for the consulting services of SpruceIT to targeted clients, and create and manage student placement program.
Details of Function:
- Leads the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each training session offered identifying effective sources for candidates.
- Creates and places ads for recruitment of candidates to attend training sessions offered by SpruceIT.
- Sets appointments for interviews and performs some initial interviewing to determine if candidates are qualified for attendance.
- Efficiently and effectively assists in filling all open positions for training sessions.
- Organize and coordinate training sessions from inception to completion.
- Work closely with SpruceIT consultants on their requirements for training sessions.
- Design appropriate marketing materials and write content for consulting portion of business.
- Implement efficient campaigns using website and email to share marketing materials and build attendance.
- Interact with targeted clients to market SpruceIT offerings.
- Create and manage student placement program after successful completion and certification of training.
- Identify potential growth areas for consulting business.
- Process/coordinate H1V Visa.
- Coordinate with offshore consultants and locations.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of company and products and services offered.
- Assists Office and Operations Managers in designing and conducting employee training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, administration, communications or related field required
- Three years of human resources experience; or a combination of appropriate education and experience
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong desire to be a part of a start-up/high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
Skills and Attributes:
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with people at all levels of an organization; demonstrated ability to work independently within interpretive guidelines, take initiative, and perform effectively in fast-paced and constantly changing environment; excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent responsive customer service focus and great team player; high level of skills in handling sensitive and confidential situations/information with the demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality; working knowledge and experience with MS Office and internet sourcing; ability to research and analyze data; ability to objectively work through complex situations.
Reporting and Supervisory Responsibilities: Reports to the CEO with no supervisory responsibilities.
Time Requirement: Initially Part-Time – at least 20 hours a week, with strong potential for full-time. A combination of day, evening and weekend hours may be required.
SpruceIT was founded in 2007 with a unique vision to help organizations optimize their investments in digital technologies. A full-service provider for every aspect of the IT Life Cycle, we position our clients to optimize the acquisition, management and disposition of IT assets, while mitigating the associated risks. An industry-leading IT asset management provider that alleviates any need for multiple service sources – a single contact point of contact for the entire refresh process.
To apply, send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org