Perform an array of functions that will include receiving and processing incoming IT gear, with the ability and willingness to learn how to refurbish, repair and trouble shoot all types of equipment, to include: printers, monitors, laptops, desktops, POS equipment, etc., stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Details of Function:
- Unloads trucks and verifies merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Open and unload pallet contents and other containers
- Receiving, auditing, and organizing incoming IT gear to determine condition and category
- Complete shipments by processing and loading orders
- Maintains inventory controls by completing audit sheet, recording specifications and amounts of items received or distributed through a computer
- Completes reports by entering required information
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Clean general office area
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills preferred
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
35 hours a week
SpruceIT – SpruceIT was founded in 2007 with a unique vision to help organizations optimize their investments in digital technologies. A full-service provider for every aspect of the IT Life Cycle, we position our clients to optimize the acquisition, management and disposition of IT assets, while mitigating the associated risks. An industry-leading IT asset management provider that alleviates any need for multiple service sources – a single contact point of contact for the entire refresh process.
To apply, send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org