Achieves maximum out bound sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively marketing the company’s products, related services and the customizable trade in portal for the purpose of selling posted surplus or aging assets for re-marketing.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Must possess 3- 5 years experience in the IT sales sector.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines and cultures with varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Valid driver’s license.
Full Time – 40 hours a week
SpruceIT – SpruceIT was founded in 2007 with a unique vision to help organizations optimize their investments in digital technologies. A full-service provider for every aspect of the IT Life Cycle, we position our clients to optimize the acquisition, management and disposition of IT assets, while mitigating the associated risks. An industry-leading IT asset management provider that alleviates any need for multiple service sources – a single contact point of contact for the entire refresh process.
To apply, send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org